The future depends on the present generation. Finding Institutions that will strive for creating quality professionals, Professionals who can meet Social and Industrial needs is not easy. We are here to help in searching for what’s suitable for you. So today I am here to share some details I have collected about the Sambhram Institute of Technology (SaIT) Bangalore.
Sambhram Institute of Technology (SaIT) Bangalore is one of the premier Engineering colleges. The college grooms their students through Industrial Interaction, innovative teaching, etc. To know more about the college, like the Courses they provide, How to get admission there, etc, go through the article.
Table of Contents
- Sambhram Institute of Technology (SaIT) Bangalore Overview
- Sambhram Institute of Technology Bangalore Admission
- Courses Offered at Sambhram Institute of Technology Bangalore
- Sambhram Institute of Technology Bangalore Fees Structure
- Job Opportunities And Scope
- Ranking And Recognitions
- On-Campus Facilities
- Sambhram Institute of Technology Bangalore Contact Details
- Frequently Asked Questions
Sambhram Institute of Technology (SaIT) Bangalore Overview
Sambhram Institute of Technology (SaIT) Bangalore was established in the year 2001. SaIT is a branch of the Sambhram Group. The Sambhram Group is known for its services in Education, Health, housing, real estate, and much more. The SaIT Bangalore has located only 13 km from the center of Bangalore City, the Silicon Valley of India. The campus is spread over 10 acres of land with refreshing surroundings.
The Sambhram Education Trust is the Educational part of the Sambhram Group. It has many professional Institutes in Karnataka and Andhra Pradesh. The Sambhram Institute of Technology Bangalore is supported and promoted by several Technocrats, Entrepreneurs, and Bureaucrats from various backgrounds.
|Name||Sambhram Institute of Technology (SaIT)|
|Address||Sambhram Institute of Technology, M S Palya, Via Jalahalli East, Bangalore, Pincode: 560097|
|Affiliated to||Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU)|
|Approved by||All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi|
|Study Mode||Regular/ Full-time|
|Hostel||Both Boys and Girls|
- The Institution strives to provide a quality education that meets the expectation and aspirations of its Students, Faculties, and Society.
- To provide Professional education mixed with practical exposure, Which will in turn create values in the students who are the future of this nation.
- The education they provide is work-oriented combined with ethical values.
- The faculties help in building the career and the character of its students.
- The institute aims in supporting and providing the necessary requirements to ensure the progression of its students.
- To help Individuals to develop, grow and become globally accepted technocrats.
Why choose Sambhram Institute of Technology (SaIT) Bangalore?
- Sambhram Institute of Technology (SaIT) Bangalore aims at providing integral training to its students making them into genuine professionals with relevant skills, values, and knowledge.
- The college grooms their students and teachers in such a way that they are taught to develop their careers successfully in this fast-moving world.
- SaIT provides the best modern state-of-the-art laboratories filled with pieces of equipment that are up-to-date, which is mandatory for grooming students into Perfect Engineers.
- The college ensures the placement of its students with the best industries that provide decent packages.
Sambhram Institute of Technology Bangalore Admission
Sambhram Institute of Technology Bangalore has a Current annual student intake of around 1200 students for its Undergraduate Programmes & Post Graduate Programmes in Engineering.
|1||B.E in Computer Science & Engineering||NA|
|2||B.E in Information Science & Engineering||NA|
|3||B.E in Electronics & Communications Engineering||240|
|4||B.E in Mechanical Engineering||180|
|5||B.E in Civil Engineering||180|
|6||B.E in Computer Science & Engineering (Data Science)||NA|
|7||Master of Technology (M.Tech)||NA|
|8||Master of Business Administration (MBA)||120|
- From Monday to Saturday, The Sambhram Institutions Admissions Information Centre is open from 9.30 am to 5.30 pm.
- The students/parents can call in anytime and enquire about the Course details.
- At the Sambhram Institute of Technology Bangalore campus or at different regional centers, From time to time they organize selection rounds for admission.
Undergraduate Course (B.E)
The Admission process is done through Merit quotas and Management Quotas.
1) Entrance Examinations
- All the students must have attended the Entrance examination before applying for the UG Courses at Sambhram Institute of Technology Bangalore.
- The Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) will organize the Entrance Examinations.
- The Karnataka Common Entrance Test examinations are important to get admission for Undergraduate courses.
- Check the KCET website.
- All the processes are done through the website.
- The Government will handle the Engineering admission process directly.
2) Management Quota
- The candidates who wish to apply through the management quota must have scored good marks.
- The eligibility criteria will be decided by the college.
- Contact the Admission department to know more about the admission procedure through the management quota.
M.Tech and MBA
- Collect the application form.
- You can get it either from the college itself Or from the official college website.
- Fill out the application form correctly.
- Applications filled with false information or filled incompletely will be rejected.
- After the seat is confirmed, submit everything with the documents required.
- For getting a seat for M.Tech, Entrance examinations like PGCET, or GATE are accepted by the University.
- Regarding MBA admission, PGCET / KMT / CMAT / MAT Entrance Examinations are to be attended.
UG Courses (B.E):
For General Merit Students
- The candidates should have scored good marks for the 10th and 12th board exams.
- The applicant must score at least 45% of marks in Maths and Physics as the main subjects and any of the subjects in Biotechnology/ Biology/ Electronics/ Chemistry/ Computer Science.
- For the applicants from the category SC/ST & OBC (Cat-I, 2A, 2B, 3A 3B): The eligibility criteria changes to 40% of total marks in the subjects I have mentioned above.
- In case the marks the candidate has scored in Chemistry are less than the percentage to be scored for eligibility, the marks obtained in any of Biology/ Biotechnology/ Electronics/ Computer Science will be taken into account.
- The candidate must attend and qualify for any of the Exams like KEA / COMED-K etc.
For the Lateral Entry Scheme, The candidate must have attended and qualified for any Diploma Examination or Equivalent Examinations.
Master of Technology (M.Tech)
- The Bachelor’s Degree should be completed with good marks to get Admission to the M.Tech degree.
- The UG Course completed should be a four-year program.
- The marks to be scored by the applicant are decided by the Institution.
- The CGPA eligibility for candidates might be different for the students who belong to the SC, ST and Category-I.
- The minimum score to be obtained is 50% for the B.E/B.Tech Course. And 45% for SC/ST Candidates.
- The reservation for the category for the candidates is only for Karnataka residents.
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- The candidates must have completed a three-year degree before applying for the postgraduate degree.
- For General Merit candidates, the applicants should score 50% aggregated marks for the Undergraduate degree.
- For the candidates who belong to the SC/ST and Category I, the percentage to be scored is 45%.
- The category concession is only for students from Karnataka.
- The Candidates should attend any of the entrance examinations accepted by the Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU).
Undergraduate Course (Bachelor of Engineering)
- Marks card of the Entrance exam appeared.
- SSLC Marks Card.
- PUC/ +2 or equivalent marks Card.
- Conduct Certificate from the Educational Institution last attended.
- Transfer Certificate.
- 5 Passport size Photos.
- Migration Certificate (for Non-Karnataka Students).
- Caste Certificate (If required).
Postgraduate Course (M.Tech/MBA)
- SSLC Mark sheet.
- PUC mark sheet.
- Gate scorecard.
- Original and Photocopies of the PGCET Allotment Order.
- PDC Certificate.
- Migration certificate (For Non-Indian Residence).
- Transfer certificate.
- Aadhar Card photocopies.
- Passport Size Photos.
- Income Certificate.
- Caste Certificate (If Applicable).
Courses Offered at Sambhram Institute of Technology Bangalore
The Sambhram Institute of Technology Bangalore provides 4 courses. One Undergraduate course, two postgraduate courses, and the Ph.D. Programs. The details regarding the same are given in the table below.
|1||Bachelor of Engineering (B.E)||4|
|2||Master of Technology (M.Tech)||2|
|3||Master of Business Administration (MBA)||2|
Undergraduate Courses (B.E)
|1||Computer Science & Engineering||4|
|2||Information Science & Engineering||4|
|3||Electronics & Communications Engineering||4|
|6||Computer Science & Engineering (Data Science)||4|
Master in Technology (M.Tech)
|1||Computer Science & Engineering||2|
|1||Computer Science & Engineering||NA|
|2||Electronics & Communications Engineering||NA|
Sambhram Institute of Technology Bangalore Fees Structure
|1||Bachelor of Engineering (B.E)||4|
|2||Master of Technology (M.Tech)||2|
|3||Master of Business Administration (MBA)||2|
The Fee structure at Sambhram Institute of Technology Bangalore will be updated soon. Apart from the Fee you have to pay yearly, there is an additional fee of Rs.18,650.00/- per year. Also, the hostel fee the residents have to pay per annum is Rs.75,000.00/-.
Job Opportunities And Scope
The Placement and Guidance Cell at Sambhram Institute of Technology Bangalore facilitates for students to get placements that are suitable for them. The Institution has collaborations with several top industries. This will increase the practical exposure for its students. The placement cell is devoted to motivating and helping the students with their Industrial Training and Campus placements.
From the very first year onwards, the Sambhram Institute of Technology Bangalore focuses on training its students. The training focuses on motivational skills, leadership qualities, communication skills, interpersonal relationships, group discussions, and interview techniques. This will ease the students in attending the interviews. Additionally, the Placement Cell ensures the infra-structural facilities required for conducting tests, group discussions, and interviews.
Given below are some of the recruiters who have collaborated with Sambhram Institute of Technology Bangalore:
- TATA Consultancy Services.
- TATA ELXSI.
- Goldman Sachs.
- Torry Harris.
- Zen Technologies.
- Magna Infotech.
- RCS Technology.
- Eureka Forbes.
- ICICI Bank.
And many more…
Ranking And Recognitions
- The Sambhram Institute of Technology Bangalore has Technical Society Memberships in I.E.T.E., Computer Society of India (CSI), I.S.T.E., I.E.E.E. Student Branch, etc.
- The College is Affiliated with Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU).
- Approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi.
- SaIT Bangalore is Accredited by the National Board of Accreditation, NBA, and the International Accreditation Organization, IAO.
Digital Library And Internet
The library is rated among one the finest libraries among the Engineering Colleges in Bangalore. It has several volumes of technical books and more than 100 International journals and National journals. The library is open 6 days a week from 8 am to 8 pm.
The college encourages its students to make a reading habit and keep their knowledge up to date and be thorough with their subjects. The library is completely computerized to make it easy for the students to browse. Information regarding any books can be searched this way. Also, there are numerous computers with unlimited internet access in the library.
Unlimited high-speed internet is made available on the entire campus for the students 24×7 through the campus WiFi network. The Students and the faculties can access any of the e-journals. Also, digitized technical books are easily available in the digital library.
Sports And Games
The SaIT Bangalore College has a well-furnished and sophisticated gymnasium. There is vast space for outdoor and several indoor sports rooms is there. The sports room is filled with various games. For the needs of the outdoor sport, A very huge open sports field and spacious basketball grounds are provided.
The Sambhram Institute of Technology Bangalore has comfortable, homely, and safe hostels separately for girls and boys. All the hostel rooms have well-furnished rooms and provide nutritious, hygienic, and delicious food and water. For international students, Special accommodation facilities are provided at the “Sambhram Roost” resort, which is only a short distance from the college.
The Proctor Scheme is a scheme by which the Institute monitors the progress of its students at a closer level. About 20 or 25 students are assigned to each faculty under this scheme. The faculty keeps a record of the academic progress which is called the Proctor Diary. According to the evaluation of the students, the faculties provide guidance and counseling.
Co-Curricular & Extracurricular Activities
The Students of Sambhram Institute of Technology Bangalore are regularly sponsored to attend seminars, workshops, and quizzes. On various technical topics. The SaIT also encourages organizing and conducting activities in the college as part of the ‘DA Club’, which is a student club at SaIT.
Sambhram Institute of Technology Bangalore Contact Details
Address: Sambhram Institute of Technology, M S Palya, Via Jalahalli East, Bangalore, Karnataka, Pincode: 560097.
- Distance from the Sambhram Institute of Technology Bangalore to the Kempegowda International Airport is 30 min (26.2 km) via NH 44.
- The nearest metro station, Lottegollahalli station is only 15 min (7.6 km) away from the Sambhram Institute of Technology Bangalore.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Where is Sambhram Institute of Technology Located?
The Sambhram Institute of Technology is located at the M S Palya, Via Jalahalli East, Bangalore, Karnataka.
2. Does the Sambhram Institute of Technology Bangalore help their students in getting placed?
Yes definitely. The Sambhram Institute of Technology Bangalore focuses on training communication skills, motivational skills, leadership qualities, group discussions, interpersonal relationships, and interview techniques for its students so that they can easily crack the interviews.
3. What are the courses are offered at Sambhram Institute of Technology Bangalore ?
The SaIT Bangaloe offers a Bachelor of Engineering (B.E) in 6 Branches, a Master of Technology (M.Tech) in 3 Branches, a Master of Business Administration (MBA), and PhD/ Research in a few Departments.
4. What is the Hostel Fee at Sambhram Institute of Technology Bangalore?
The hostel fee for the residents of Sambhram Institute of Technology Bangalore is Rs.75,000.00/-. per annum.
5. Which Branches are provided for the Bachelor of Engineering at the Sambhram Institute of Technology Bangalore?
The SaIT Bangalore provides the Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science & Engineering, Information Science Engineering, Electronics & Communications Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, and Computer Science & Engineering (Data Science).
6. Does the Sambhram Institute of Technology Bangalore give special attention for their students in their studies?
Yes Obviously. In fact, SaIT Bangalore has a scheme for monitoring their students constantly by introducing the ‘’Proctor Scheme’’. According to the scheme the students are assigned to faculties and they will keep constant analysis of their students. And provide help in terms of academics, guidance, and counseling.
To the Readers,
I hope the details in this article will come useful to you. Comment down any questions you have and I shall get back to you ASAP! Don’t forget to share this article with your friends and family. Thanks for reading and Goodluck.
You can also go through the following articles if you are also looking for other engineering colleges in Bangalore: