For the Overall development of an individual, The importance of education is very important. we have to make sure that there are no stones left unturned to achieve it. It equips young aspirants with the confidence to meet the challenges of life. For that finding the Best college after schooling is the first step to it! We are here to help you in for that purpose. In this article, I will share details regarding one of the good Engineering colleges in Bangalore, the Sampoorna Institute of Technology and Research.
Scrolling down, you know every detail about the Sampoorna Institute of Technology and Research Bangalore in a capsule form. Which includes the Courses provided, the Fee Structure, the Facilities provided in the college, and much more! Don’t forget to check our blog often. We regularly write and upload articles on the best Educational Institutions in India.
Table of Contents
- Sampoorna Institute of Technology and Research Bangalore Overview
- Sampoorna Institute of Technology and Research Bangalore Admission
- Courses Offered at Sampoorna Institute of Technology and Research
- Sampoorna Institute of Technology and Research Bangalore Fees Structure
- Job Opportunities And Scope
- Ranking And Recognitions
- On-Campus Facilities
- Sampoorna Institute of Technology and Research Bangalore Contact Details
- Frequently Asked Questions
Sampoorna Institute of Technology and Research Bangalore Overview
The Sampoorna Institute of Technology and Research or SITAR Bangalore was founded in the year 2010. The SITAR comes under the Brundavan Educational Trust which was established in the year 1994. With a vision to provide education for all the sections in this society and to empower the value of knowledge, the trust started this Educational Institution.
|Name||Sampoorna Institute of Technology and Research|
|Address||Sampoorna Group Of Institutions, Belekere Gate, Chennapatna Tq, Ramanagara District, Bangalore, Pincode: 562160.|
|Affiliated to||Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU)|
|Approved by||AICTE, New Delhi|
|Study Mode||Regular/ Full-time|
|Hostel||Both Boys and Girls|
- Sampoorna Institute of Technology and Research Bangalore aims at developing and expanding a world-class infrastructure.
- SITAR Bangalore aims to become a main Hub for Entrepreneurial Incubation and creating Knowledge.
- On top of all, the college focuses on becoming a large-scale provider of ethical value-based education through Industrial training & Research Partnerships.
- To impart Ethical Value based high-Quality Education with the best training to their young aspirants in Technology, Science, Management, and Research.
- To deliver skilled employees who are able to deliver their best for the Industrial growth.
- To create Global leaders, Innovators, and Entrepreneurs for the benefit of not only the Nation but also the World at large.
Why choose Sampoorna Institute of Technology and Research Bangalore?
- The Sampoorna Institute of Technology and Research Bangalore has a very friendly, academically supported environment.
- A campus filled with activities to stay connected and foster social, educational, and leadership development.
- Engaging with students who are from various backgrounds, cultures, and lifestyles.
- More than 230 Teachers work together and are committed to the personal growth and academic success of their students.
- Supportive hall staff who are available round the clock to provide social and educational programming and Guidance for its residents.
- Student recreation center which supports social and athletic activities.
Sampoorna Institute of Technology and Research Bangalore Admission
Given below are the details regarding the intake of students every year for the Bachelor of Engineering (B.E) Program.
|1||Computer Science & Engineering||180|
|2||Electronics & Communication Engineering||60|
|4||Electrical & Electronics Engineering||60|
Note: Kindly read the procedures to be followed well, before applying to the college for hassle-free admission.
Undergraduate Course (B.E)
- All the candidates who wish to pursue a bachelor’s degree from the college have added and passed any of the entrance examinations.
- Some of the entrance examinations are CET, COMED-K, JEE, AIEEE, etc.
- Once you are qualified, you have to register for admission.
- Once the Admission is confirmed you need to fill in the application form.
- You can either go to the college directly and Visit the Admissions Section in the college.
- Get the application form from there and fill it out.
- Or you can go to the official website of the college and fill up there.
- You should enquire about the details of the Admission fee.
- Submit the application With the admission Fee receipt (if there is any).
- Along with the application form make sure you submit all documents required.
The selection process is done mainly through the Entrance Examinations: CET, COMEDK, And Management quota.
- CET is the short form for Common Entrance Test.
- All the candidates who wish to apply for the Bachelor of Engineering should have attended the CET examination.
- This Entrance Examination is conducted by the Government of Karnataka.
- Based on the rank you have scored for this exam you will get admission.
- At the time of CET counseling, you should choose the Sampoorna Institute of Technology and Research Bangalore.
- COMEDK is the short form for the Consortium of Medical, Engineering, and Dental Colleges of Karnataka.
- All the candidates should attend the COMEDK Entrance test.
- The candidate should score good marks in the COMEDK entrance exam.
- When the exam result is out, counseling will be organized.
- During this centralized counseling, the students are free to choose the college they like.
- Choose the Sampoorna Institute of Technology and Research Bangalore when you opt.
- The Management quota at Sampoorna Institute of Technology and Research Bangalore is available for Karnataka and non-Karnataka students.
- The candidates who are eligible may contact us or visit the college.
- Once you visit the college, get the application form.
- The selection for this seat is based on academic merit.
- All the candidates must pass the 2nd PUC or 12th standard examinations.
- The candidate must have studied English as one of the languages.
- The candidate should score a minimum score of 45%.
- Physics and Maths are compulsory subjects and you should also have studied one among the Chemistry / Biology / Bio-Technology / Computer Science /Electronics.
- The candidates who belong to the Scheduled Tribe, Karnataka Scheduled Caste, and other Backward Classes like Category 1, 2A, 2B, 3A, and 3B, should have a minimum of 40%.
- All the Candidates must also qualify for any of the following entrance exams: JEE / AIEEE/ CET/ COMED-K.
For Diploma Holders:
- For the Diploma Holders in Engineering, The minimum marks to be obtained will be finalized by the college.
- The examination should be conducted by the Board of Technical Examination, Government of Karnataka or any equivalent Exams should be attended.
- The eligible students will get admitted to the Second Year of Engineering.
- All the Diploma students must take the Entrance Test: DCET.
Do not forget to keep the Original Certificates of the below-listed documents:
- SSLC or 10th Standard marks card.
- PUC or +2 marks card.
- Diploma marks card for the lateral entry Students.
- Provisional Degree Certificate (PDC) (For Diploma Students).
- CET verification card.
- CET Admission ticket for Diploma Management quota students.
- COMED-K/ CET Admission Order.
- Entrance Rank Proof Certificate (For Management quota students).
- Caste Certificate.
- Income Certificate.
- Transfer Certificate.
- Migration certificate for the students who are from outside Karnataka.
- A physical fitness certificate is taken from any Registered Medical Practitioner.
Do not forget to keep at least Five sets of photocopies of all the documents mentioned above. Three sets of each document are to be submitted during the admission.
- 6 Passport size color photographs.
- 2 stamp-size color photographs.
- 2 Passport size photo of the parent.
- Ten passport color photographs.
- Ten stamp-size color photographs.
- Students other than Karnataka CBSE and PU Board, Bangalore must apply for the eligibility certificate from the Sampoorna Institute of Technology and Research Bangalore.
- For applying for the scholarships, The students from the SC/ST or other categories mentioned above should submit Xerox copies of the Income certificate and the caste certificate.
Courses Offered at Sampoorna Institute of Technology and Research
Given below is the list of Branches provided for the Bachelor of Engineering (B.E) at Sampoorna Institute of Technology and Research Bangalore.
|1||Computer Science & Engineering||4|
|2||Electronics & Communication Engineering||4|
|4||Electrical & Electronics Engineering||4|
In addition to the Bachelor of Engineering, the Sampoorna Institute of Technology and Research Bangalore also provides B.Sc.(Hons.) in Agriculture and B.Sc.(Hons.) in Horticulture. If you wish to know more about these courses, take a look at their official website.
Sampoorna Institute of Technology and Research Bangalore Fees Structure
Given below is the Annual Fee Structure you need to pay at Sampoorna Institute of Technology and Research Bangalore for the CET and COMEDK/ Management quotas.
|No:||Courses||CET||COMEDK / Management|
|1||Computer Science & Engineering||90,060/-||1,37,000/-|
|2||Electronics & Communication Engineering||90,060/-||1,37,000/-|
|4||Electrical & Electronics Engineering||90,060/-||1,37,000/-|
The Tuition fees cover:
- The Utility costs like heating, maintenance, and cleaning.
- Course administration.
- Support systems for Research, Teaching, and other activities.
- Graduation Ceremony.
- Guest’s tickets for the ceremonies.
- Teaching support.
- Sports Facilities.
- Art facilities etc.
The Tuition fees do not include:
- The textbooks and other materials.
- Optional field trips.
- Traveling expenses for workshops or placements.
- Training costs.
- Extracurricular activities.
- Placement trips etc.
- A special scholarship of 25% concession in total tuition fee is provided for the candidates who have passed the entrance test conducted by any state in India.
- Scholarships are provided for candidates who are from backward categories.
- A concession in fee is given to the candidates who belong to a family below an income level. This will be decided by the college management.
Job Opportunities And Scope
The Sampoorna Institute of Technology and Research Bangalore has a very active Career Guidance & Placement Cell. This cell contains a committee of faculties who will help their students to understand their weaknesses, strength, and interests. This will help in the guiding process.
To Explore various career options, it is very important to plan the career. The committee organizes several events and activities throughout the year. This will help the students to prepare and plan for the placement options.
Some of the activities provided by the SITAR are:
- In the first year itself the soft skill training starts.
- To help with the Final project, several mini-projects are organized.
- For pre-final year students, the program “PREPARE” is organized across all streams.
- This initiative is valuable support for the student’s preparation for the placement process.
For Further Studying:
- If any students are interested in continuing their education and want to choose for postgraduation, the college acts as a bridge to help the students with academic guidance.
- Through the research department, the students are provided with research opportunities.
Ranking And Recognitions
- Sampoorna Institute of Technology and Research Bangalore is Affiliated with Visvesvaraya Technological University.
- The college is Approved by the All India Council for Technical Education AICTE, New Delhi.
- Also, the SITAR college is Recognised by the Government of Karnataka.
The Sampoorna Institute of Technology and Research Bangalore often conduct Orientation programs for students which are delivered by their industry partners. These workshops are mainly certification programs which are the latest technology-specific programs.
- Guest lectures
Well-experienced industry experts visit the college to give its students training and career guidance. They will also focus on interview preparedness, communication skills, and presentations.
The college has separate hostels for Girls and Boys. The college hostels are managed by wardens. Also, there is a hostel committee that is in charge of taking policy decisions. Accommodation is provided basis of shared rooms. All the rooms are completely furnished with tables, chairs, bed rolls, etc.
- Canteen and Mess
The hostel mess provides very delicious and nutritious food for its residents. The college campus provides a homely atmosphere and homely food as well. There is a spacious canteen within the campus for the nonresident students and faculties. Snacks, meals, and beverages are provided here.
- Alumni Network
The Sampoorna Institute of Technology and Research Bangalore have a very active alumni network. Many of the alumni are working in top-notch companies. And these people will help with higher studies, guidance needed for the application process, and any information needed for it.
- Transportation Facilities.
- Modern laboratories.
- Anti-Ragging Cell.
- Grievance cell.
- Seminar Halls.
Sampoorna Institute of Technology and Research Bangalore Contact Details
Address: Sampoorna Group Of Institutions, Belekere Gate, Chennapatna Tq, Ramanagara Dist, Bangalore, Pincode: 562160, Karnataka, India.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Where is Sampoorna Institute of Technology and Research Located?
The Sampoorna Institute of Technology and Research is located at the Chennapatna Tq, Ramanagara Dist, Bangalore, Pincode: 562160, Karnataka, India.
2. Does the Sampoorna Institute of Technology and Research Bangalore help in its student's placement?
Yes definitely. The Sampoorna Institute of Technology and Research Bangalore has a very good Career Guidance & Placement division. They ensure to provide pre-placement training in technical training, soft skills, and other programs which will make it easier for the students in attending interviews and get placed.
3. What courses are offered at Sampoorna Institute of Technology and Research Bangalore?
The college offers a Bachelor of Engineering, B.Sc.(Hons.) in Agriculture and B.Sc.(Hons.) in Horticulture.
4. Does Sampoorna Institute of Technology and Research Bangalore Provides Scholarships?
Yes, There are scholarships available for students who have scored good marks in the Entrance examinations, Based on Caste categories and other aspects. It is decided by the College Management.
5. What is the Fee Structure like for the Bachelor in Engineering at Sampoorna Institute of Technology and Research Bangalore?
The total fee for the Bachelor in Engineering at Sampoorna Institute of Technology and Research Bangalore is Rs 3,60,240/-. For management and COMEDK quota, the annual fee is Rs 1,37,000/- and for CET Merit quota it is Rs 90,060/-.
6. Which disciplines are provided for the Bachelor of Engineering at the Sampoorna Institute of Technology and Research Bangalore?
The SITAR Bangalore provides the Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science & Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, and Civil Engineering.
To the Readers,
I have given you the basic information about the college in this article. All the details I have collected are through genuine resources. And so, if you have any doubts or questions regarding anything just feel free to contact me anytime. The contact information is given below. If you find this article helpful, do share this post in your circle. I wish you all the very best.
If you are looking for other engineering colleges in Bangalore, go through the following articles: